Partners & Funders
WWOHP has established collaborations with the following organizations, public schools, and colleges and universities to promote community involvement in the collection and preservation of women’s stories.
Repository of Collection
- Colleges of Worcester Consortium, Inc.
- South High Community School
- The Salter School
- Worcester Historical Museum
- Worcester Public Library
- Worcester Cultural Coalition
Special thanks to our generous funders for their role in making this project come to life.
- 2006 - Greater Worcester Community Foundation, mini-grant allowing for equipment purchases
- 2007 - Worcester Cultural Commision, a local agency supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency, to develop and facilitate Spanish Oral History Workshop
- Oral History Network of Ireland - Dr. Mary Muldowney
A visit with Dr. Mary Muldowney from Trinity College, Ireland
Dr. Charlene L. Martin, Maureen Ryan Doyle, Fran Langile, Dr. Mary Muldowney, Linda Rosenlund, Dr. Regina Edmonds (l-r)